St. Pete Beach is a narrow, barrier island and parking is at a premium. We have received approval to use the following parking areas by the local owners:
· Business lots 200 block of Corey Ave. (North side)
· City Hall parking 100 block of Corey Ave.
· SPB Library 300 block of 73rd Ave.
· Synovus Bank 6500 Gulf Blvd.
. Sea Hag’s Bar & Grill 4945 Gulf Blvd.
Suggested public parking areas are as follows:
· County park – 4800 block of Gulf Blvd. across from Dolphin Village
· Upham Beach – 6700 block of Beach Plaza
· Corey Ave. & Downtown SPB (200 to 400 block)
· Any side streets & metered spaces
Legal parking anywhere is OK and you should not be ticketed until 11 AM on either Saturday or Sunday, so park wherever you find a space or a meter.
DO NOT PARK in Dolphin Village (Publix), they will tow you. Also, don’t park next to a fire hydrant, blocking a driveway or on the race course.