Packet Pick-up Schedule
- Friday January 13th – 12 to 6PM, at the SPB Community Center, 7701 Boca Ciega Dr.
- Saturday January 14th – 6 to 11AM and 4 to 5PM, at the Sirata Beach Resort South lot.
- Sunday January 15th – 6 to 6:30AM, at the Sirata Beach Resort South lot.
Bring a photo ID, you can pick up for a friend if you bring a copy of their ID as well. A photocopy or picture on a phone will work.
You will be given the shirt size you selected when you registered, depending on availability you may be able to exchange it if you want a different size.
Race Day Details
- The event schedule is on the website under Races.
- Traffic will be re-directed starting at 6 AM — plan to ARRIVE EARLY to avoid delays from the congestion!!
- Note that the time of the 10K is 7 AM, the 5K at 9 on Saturday.
- The Half Marathon start time is 6:45 AM on Sunday.
We have received approval to use the following parking areas:
- Business lots – 200 block of Corey Ave. (North side)
- City Hall parking – 100 block of Corey Ave.
- SPB Library – 300 block of 73rd Ave.
- Synovus Bank – 6500 Gulf Blvd.
- Sea Hags Bar and Grill – 4945 Gulf Blvd.
- County park – 4800 block of Gulf Blvd. across from Dolphin Village
- Upham Beach – 6700 block of Beach Plaza
- Corey Ave. & Downtown SPB (200 to 400 block)
Legal parking anywhere is OK and you should not be ticketed until 11 AM on either Saturday or Sunday, so park wherever you find a space or a meter.
DO NOT PARK in Dolphin Village (Publix) they will tow you.
Baggage check will be available in the registration tent in the south lot. If you have medals that you need to leave in between races you can drop them off there too.
For your safety and security be aware that many of the roads are not closed, so stay in lanes coned off for runners and be alert at all times for an errant vehicle that might have strayed onto the course.
The half-marathon also passes over a short, narrow bridge into and off of the Vina del Mar neighborhood just past 4 miles and at 6 miles. The bridge will be coned off to give traffic a single lane in the middle. Run in the road with the cones to your left going onto and off of the island — do not run in the middle where the cars will be!!
View the 5K course map here
View the 10K course map here
View the half marathon course map here
Support on the Course
There will be water stops about every 1.5 miles on each of the courses.
On the Half-marathon every other stop will have sports drink as well as water. Sports drink and water will be available at the venue for all races DOT mandates that we begin returning traffic to normal at 10 AM both Saturday and Sunday. That gives 5K participants one hour and Half-marathon participants three hours and fifteen minutes to complete their event.
If you are still on the course at that point you will be asked to move to the sidewalk for safety reasons.
Awards will be given out 3 deep in each standard 5-year age groups (male and female) except 80+ in each of the three competitive events. Duo and Marathon Challenge awards will go only to first place of each age group (male and female) based on fastest combined time.
Only Marathon Challenge competitors will be timed for the beach fun run and that time added to their times for the other three events to determine their “marathon” finishing time.
Race photos will be taken by BB Action Photography and will be available a few days after the event.
A link will be posted on the race website under Results > Photos
Post Race Party
Participants will have access to various fluids (sports drink, water, soda, beer…) and food after their event.
This is for the athletes only — not for family and friends! Please be courteous to your fellow athletes, particularly those who have not yet finished.
Please be mindful of the continuing presence of COVID!
Take precautions for your health and safety and that of others. Deferrals are available for those pre-registered who are uncomfortable participating under the current conditions.